This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Ann Arbor, MI
Brookdale Ann Arbor 2190 Ann Arbor-Saline Road Ann Arbor , MI 48103
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Coordinate resident services and/or associate schedules; responsible for filling all shifts
* Ensure that community and corporate policies are disseminated and followed by all care associates
* Complete data entry and administrative reporting as necessary
* Coordinates alternative resources for associates and families
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED required
* One year of experience working with older adults or in a related healthcare setting preferred
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must have compassion for and a desire to work with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147852.aspx'