This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 3/31/2017
Arcadis U.S. Inc
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Arcadis is seeking a Senior Scheduler in Newark NJ. Successful candidates will have 5+ years in project scheduling of infrastructure projects ranging from $100,000 to $200 million in value. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of the aviation industry, project controls (cost and schedule management) and methods for construction.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
* Ability to independently review, analyze and report on baseline schedules submitted by contractors.
* Independently review and analyze monthly schedule updates and complete reporting requirements
* Coordinate review of the project schedule updates with the appropriate staff
* Ability to review and analyze contractors submitted Time Impact (Entitlement) Analysis, report on findings and assist the client in the negotiation of time extensions.
* Scheduling including related cost loading, cost status reporting, cash flow projections, task/confirmation lists, claims analysis, overall assessment of the program status and periodic reports for oversight management and field coordination.
* Follow appropriate internal control safeguards to ensure consistent reporting of accurate information
* Must understand construction means and methods
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or other related field
* 5+ years of construction project scheduling experience
* Ability to develop schedules from scratch and previous experience analyzing schedules
* Ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several assignments
* Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
* Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Specialized skills and proficiency with project/program controls software and web-based program management systems (specifically Oracle/Primavera Project Management - P6)
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis U.S. requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check & drug test as a condition of employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
* Previous scheduling experience on an aviation project is a plus
Project Controls and Scheduling
Arcadis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.