This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently seeking to fill multiple Scheduler jobs in Melville, NY. This opportunity is a 6 month project and in this role you will handle scheduling candidates for interviews/orientations at specific client sites. If you love talking to people on the phone and meeting or exceeding goals this is a great opportunity for you. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications below!
Responsibilities for this Scheduler job include:
- Handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls from prospective candidates
- Source, screen, and schedule qualified candidates for available job opportunities
- Determine applicant qualifications by performing basic prescreening
- Meet daily scheduling goals set by management team
- Send candidates all necessary information and confirm prior to their interview
- 1-2 years of customer service, call center, or scheduling experience
- Must be comfortable speaking on the phone and handling large volume of calls on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written including grammar and spelling
- Good organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills including typing and ability to operate multiple software programs
- Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift including weekends and holidays
Apply Now if you are interested in this Scheduler job in Melville, NY or other opportunities that are currently available.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Scheduler role should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the ?Apply Now? button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, please contact Emilee Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco?s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the ?apply now? button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the ?apply now? button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled