This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
Woodland Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Established in 1995, Mediscan is a provider of highly qualified professionals to schools and healthcare facilities throughout the country. From its beginnings in Southern California, Mediscan has built its reputation on providing a personal touch, finding the right fit for both clients and professionals. Today, in addition to its allied health services in California, Mediscan is a leader in providing services to Special Education Departments, as well as substitute teachers, paraprofessionals and medical personnel in charter schools throughout the Los Angeles area.
BASIC PURPOSE: The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all scheduling activities for schools and teachers, which include scheduling, quality control checks, client liaison, updating employee files and preferences, and data entry. May handle special assignments. Works with minimal supervision. The incumbent exercises initiative and independent judgment, in performing assigned tasks.
* Reads over communications and End of Shift Reports
* Filters and prioritizes emails
* Data entry of orders
* Determines best employee for assignment
* Updates employee files
* Quality control checks
* Communicates with clients and employees
* Answer phones
* Other relevant duties as assigned
* High attention to detail
* Effective communicator
* Excellent customer service
* Time management
* Ability to adapt quickly to change
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Have a sense of urgency
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 1 year call center experience
* Minimum 1 year data entry experience
* Minimum 1 year customer service
* Some college
* Minimum 2 years call center experience
* Minimum 2 years data entry experience
* Minimum 2 years customer service experience
* Scheduling experience
Benefits: Mediscan Staffing Services/Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including a Medical plan, Dental plan, Vision plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Woodland Hills, California, United States