This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
Woodland Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Established in 1995, Mediscan is a provider of highly qualified professionals to schools and healthcare facilities throughout the country. From its beginnings in Southern California, Mediscan has built its reputation on providing a personal touch, finding the right fit for both clients and professionals. Today, in addition to its allied health services in California, Mediscan is a leader in providing services to Special Education Departments, as well as substitute teachers, paraprofessionals and medical personnel in charter schools throughout the Los Angeles area.
Position Summary: The Scheduling Coordinator will have the experience and drive to work independently and successfully to meet aggressive growth objectives for the Company. The incumbent is responsible for the staffing operations of the Diagnostics Department of Mediscan which includes the necessary placement of company employees into temporary positions with client facilities.
* Deliver per diem candidates to client facilities on a day-to day basis by matching staff experience and qualifications with hospital needs
* Work with multiple Vendor Management Services (VMS) systems and Managed Service Provider (MSP) accounts
* Maximize placements through the development of client relationships. Market to client facilities.
* Increase staff retention and satisfaction through the development of strong and meaningful relationships with healthcare staff
* Manage several job duties and coordinate multiple projects effectively
* Serve as the primary contact person for healthcare workers and client facilities by troubleshooting issues, counseling and problem solving when necessary
* Consistently meet or exceed established individual and team goals
* Participate in special projects as assigned
* Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
* Able to manage multiple priorities and projects
* Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, organization and follow through skills
* Ability to effectively communicate with clients and employees with diverse personalities
* Flexibility to work other schedules as determined by business need
* High School Diploma or equivalent; bachelor's degree preferred
* Minimum 2 years experience in healthcare staffing and/or scheduling
* Working knowledge of Word and Excel
* Experience working with VMS systems and MSP accounts preferred
Benefits: Mediscan Staffing Services/Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including a Medical plan, Dental plan, Vision Plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
woodland hills, California, United States