Scheduling & Planning Operations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Thousand Oaks, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Scheduling & Planning Operations Manager
Auto Req ID
Responsible for the management and operation of the property and staff as directed by the clients and in accordance with the standards and procedures of JLL.
* Provide leadership and direction for the efficient operations and maintenance of the property and all buildings, systems, and equipment.
* Establish best maintenance planning/scheduling methodology that meets the client s needs by maximizing craft wrench time; ensuring quality work by providing the plans, parts/materials, tools, and check testing; producing schedules that achieve high efficiency, low inventories and good customer service; and be a change agent for continuous improvement
CLIENT SERVICE | SATISFACTION
* Develop and maintain positive client relationship
* Conflict resolution and solution analysis
* Develop and/or modify reports and metrics that bring value or promote change for both the client and the P&S team.
* Implement reports and metrics agreed upon with the client throughout the year.
* Ensure PM and equipment updates are processed and executed the work order system in a timely fashion.
* Audit process monthly
* Participate in Building and Quality Audits as required
* Support scope and process changes from the client as assigned.
* Ensure the team provides weekly maintenance schedules based on an agreed process and time frame.
* Verify performance metric data is collected and accurate.
* Execute RCAs and address areas of concern (CAPAs) and make recommendations to the client
* Send JLL SLA and KPI reports on a monthly bases
* Preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned
* Hold regular 1-on-1 meetings with employees
* Facilitate regular Staff Meetings to communicate important company/site information along with the team sharing experiences and best practices
* Ensure all employees have completed their assigned safety and quality training on time, both JLL/Client required.
* Ensure all employees have goals and objective up-to-date in the IPMP System
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* College Degree or equivalent
* Bachelor Science Engineering Degree
* 3+ years experience
* 5 7+ years experience, preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong technical knowledge of building systems, data center, UPS, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, etc.
* Experience with MS Office suite and CMMS databases
* Advanced technical knowledge of building systems, data center, UPS, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, etc, preferred
* Advanced experience with MS Office suite and CMMS databases, preferred
* Excellent communications written and verbal
* Presentation skills
* Be a leader
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Lean Maintenance, preferred
* Six Sigma, preferred
PHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS / CONDITIONS
* Regular and predictable attendance in order to support the needs of the business and client
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42342BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.