School Nurse - RN (Per-Diem)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSCHOOL NURSE - RN (PER-DIEM)
Job ID: 2016-2279
Job Location: Randolph, Massachusetts
Type: Regular Part-Time
The May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities in Randolph is looking for an RN/School Nurse to become part of a multi-disciplinary team in a supportive school environment with autistic students. The main focus of daily care will be working with the students and staff in our school and residential programs
This opportunity is for a per-diem nurse who is generally available to work day time hours during the week on an as needed basis.
* Provide health assessments/first aid for ill or injured students and staff
* Administer medications
* Provide health education to staff and oversee workers comp for injured staff
* Maintain student and staff records
* Oversee health care of residential students in group homes
* Current RN license
* 3-5 years' related work experience
* Previous medication teaching experience preferred
* Valid driver's license
* Pediatric and/or young adult experience preferred
* Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Strong computer skills preferred