Scientific Associate I - Virology and Cell Line Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Holly Springs, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Purpose:
Candidate will provide support on TD Virology and Cell Line Development projects of varying size and support technical projects within function.
* Support Virology and Cell Line laboratory experiments and activities
* Proper data documentation and recording
* Perform tasks under limited supervision.
* Able to work under tight deadlines.
* Partner with diverse team members from various functions, countries and members at various levels in the organization.
* Solve complex problems using analytical thinking gained through formal education.
* Provides support on projects of varying size; demonstrates awareness of broader project objectives
* Analyzes information and standard practices using existing procedures to solve routine problems
* Bachelor s Degree in related scientific field
* 0+ years of related experience
* Hands on experience on with mammalian cell culture, virus handling and propagation, and basic laboratory techniques
* Ability to work with cross functional teams
* Strong communication skills and technical writing ability
Seqirus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.