Metrology/Field Service Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Position Title: Metrology/Field Service Technician
Location: Lexington, MA
Type of Assignment: Fulltime
The OneSource Metrology/Field Service Technician
provides scientific and laboratory services, including
multivendor instrument, information technology and
validation/compliance services when applicable. This
role works seamlessly with and supports the other
PerkinElmer practices and divisions within the lab
The Facility requires Supplier to provide lab support
services to support routine work across programs,
increasing efficiency and allow scientists to focus on
more complex issues.
* Troubleshoot Equipment to instrument /component
* Follow complex instructions or procedures
* Enter data using Word, Excel, Infor DataStream,
* Calibrate 80 C freezers, walk-in freezers,cryogenic
freezers, Incubators, balances/scales, ph &
Conductivity Meters, Autoclaves, Parts Washers,
Water Systems located at the Facilities
(collectively, the Equipment )
* Experience with cGMP requirements.
* Interfaces with internal customers on a constant
* Schedules calibrations and performs at customer
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* Technical or Bachelor s degree in Chemistry or
* Strong organizational skills.
* Well-developed written and oral communication
* Knowledge of laboratory safety practices as defined
by the Company and/or customer s site safety code.
* Outstation candidates will be considered, but
Relocation expenses will NOT be provided.