Scientist II 8/31/2016
La Jolla, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi,
This is ABDUL HAFEEZ from SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY INC. We have a job requirement for a SCIENTIST II in SAN DIEGO, CA. Below is the complete job description. Please review it and if you feel interested, then forward me a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime number to reach.
JOB TITLE: SCIENTIST II
LOCATION: LA JOLLA, CA 92037
PAY RATE: OPEN
* Familiarity with operations of common laboratory instrumentation and applicable computer software * Effective interpersonal skills, must be able to work in a team-oriented environment * Effective written and oral communication skills * Demonstrated ability to follow established policies and procedures * Demonstrated ability to keep neat, accurate, and complete records and logs * Effective analytical and problem solving skills A Bachelor's degree in cell biology, immunology or related scientific discipline and a minimum of 1-4years of laboratory experiencerequired.
* Responsible for the execution of experiments including Western Blot, ELISA and Cell Culture.
* Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
* Assists in preparing protocols for experiments of simple to moderate complexity under supervision.
* Assists in preparing technical reports, summaries and quantitative analyses of assigned research projects.
* Keeps abreast of the basic requirements for compliance in own area of work and complies with those requirements.
* Promote a safe work environment. May provide recommendations on maintaining the safety of the work environment. Participates in Environmental, Health and Safety programs. Addresses corrective actions whenever a hazard is identified. Notifies supervisor and Safety Officer(s) of all observed hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices.
* Perform other related duties and assignments as required.