Scottsville KY/Quality Control
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A local leading organization is currently seeking individuals for Quality Control - Manufacturing jobs in Scottsville, KY for a long-term temporary opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below, Apply Now!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:Job Description: 12 hour shifts 6 am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am.
- Ability to work a 12 hour shift.
- Must adhere to plant safety and good manufacturing guidelines
- Previous experience helpful but not necessary
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.