Scrum Master/Business Analyst
WHO WE ARE
BayFirst Solutions, a rapidly growing security management and technology consulting firm based in Washington, DC, has immediate openings for experienced consultants. Recently ranked #16 of Top Workplaces by the Washington Post and named to Washington Technology s Fast 50 Fastest Growing Contractors List, BayFirst works closely with clients to develop and deliver innovative physical/ personnel/ transportation security, critical infrastructure protection, risk management, counterintelligence and homeland security solutions. For more information about BayFirst Solutions, please visit www.bayfirst.com.
POSITION: Scrum Master / Business Analyst
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
US CITIZENSHIP: Yes
CLEARANCE REQ\'D: TSA Suitability
BayFirst Solutions is looking for a Scrum Manager/Business Analyst who will serve as a dedicated team member who has the primary responsibility to support their self-organizing, self-managing team to successfully achieve their daily, iteration, and release goals and delivery objectives.
* Applying, implementing and enforcing Scrum principles and practices, facilitating continuous improvement, and identifying and removing team impediments.
* Protect the team from outside influences, which could otherwise interfere with the team's ability to deliver value in a short time-box (iteration).
* Mentor the empowered teams and serve as the leadership proxy to assist the team in its transition to the new method, continuously facilitate a team dynamic intended to maximize performance of the team, and continuously improve agile practices.
* Works with their team(s) to meet established Sprint and Release goals through primary responsibilities of eliminating impediments, facilitating and training on agile processes, and leading continuous improvement efforts
* Facilitates preparation and leading of agile process events including agile planning, demo/Sprint review and collaborative / design sessions
* Uses agile estimation techniques to help the team and program estimate features, epics, and user stories
* Conduct daily stand-up meetings, planning and review sessions, prioritize tasks and mitigate road blocks.
* Strong writing and communication skills are required.
* Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes.
* Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project life cycle.
* Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies and processes on actual project/program engagements required.
* Agile Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) experience is required.
Must have High School diploma or GED certification or have 1-4 years of Scrum Master/Business Analyst experience, in lieu of education.
.NET or J2EE
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 541-1010
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.