This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONQuadax is starting a new project that will be the prototype model for their first mature utilization of the Agile development methodology. Since Agile is newer at Quadax, the ideal candidate will have a mentoring mentality and able to bring a team of developers along in the new approach and practices. A certified Scrum Instructor will be available to support the initial training and work with the candidateAgileScrum Master, but the candidate will need to be able to work with and develop a team that is new to Agile. This position reports to the Director of Software Development
SCRUM MASTER JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Coordinates the development team's efforts throughout the lifecycle
* Utilized both waterfall and Agile methodologies to drive project completion
* Drive the adoption and enforcement of basic Scrum principles
* Adapt basic, core Agile methodologies, practices and process to meld into the Quadax culture, workforce and processes
* Aligns resources on other teams, such as product management, quality assurance and server support
* Masters agile and scrum principles and applies them to the development team's workflow
* Builds and maintains excellent relationships with team members
* Presents status to Directors and communicates concisely with executives
* Uses a variety of Agile metrics to help monitor progress on projects and roadmaps, code quality and business value. Also uses Agile estimation methods for estimating projects.
* Serve as Project Manager reporting status to an overall program manager while also serving as Scrum Master for the software development team.
* 5+ years of experience in website or software project management. 3+ years of Agile methodology experience.
* Large scale production systems delivery experience
* Excellent communication with clients and developers.
* Strong understanding of websites and applications, including how they operate
* Strong knowledge of Agile tools and can train others on using these tools, especially JIRA.
* Demonstrated understanding of softwareengineering practices, continuous integration, GIT (or other versioning tool)Demonstrated effective organizational, planning, decision making and time management skills with proven ability to motivate in a time constraint/ deadline oriented environment
* Well-developed oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
* Ability to translate technology jargon into simple, understandable, business language when dealing with non technical personnel
* Scrum Master Certification a plus
* Easy to work with. Must be a team player, a humble professional, an inquisitive intellectual, but at the same time be pragmatic, and good at realistic scoping
* PMP Certification a plus.
* Healthcare industry experience a plus.
* A Bachelor' s degree is preferred.