Scrum Master Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for SCRUM MASTER CONSULTANT for our client in NEW YORK, NY
JOB TITLE: SCRUM MASTER CONSULTANT
JOB LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Strong Scrum Master & Project Management experience in the healthcare insurance space.
* Plans for sprint development
* Leads daily stand-ups to plan for the day job
* Plans to cover all development stages into sprints
* Responsible for timely completion of development
* Plan for deployment after testing is complete
* Communicate with the users for automation handover
* Publish completed documentation for the automated case
* Orders infrastructure for the production robots fulfilling all requirements for clients' environments connectivity
* Liaisons with the infrastructure teams (hub) in order to hand over the operational procedures into production
* An automation expert with end to end experience for process automation, to work with the various business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility (desired but not mandatory)
* Liase with operations SMEs & stake holders to fully and clearly document the as-is business processes to the granular level (key stroke level) of detail that is required for a Robotic process automation tool (desired but not mandatory)
* Will be as a central point of knowledge and control for business processes, communicating with the developers, subject matter experts and the business process owners to answer any queries that arise during the development and testing of an automated solution
* Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
* Advanced communication with technical and business personnel, local and remote
* Organization of time of self and others, planning tasks for development iterations in a scrum mode
* Documentation review and writing
* Experience with tracking results of tests and followup-up development activities
* Advanced command of English
NICE TO HAVE:
* Experience with Robotics Process Automation (RPA) or DevOps automation is desired but not mandatory.