Scrum Master 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * SCRUM MASTER
* As a Dev Lead drive the Technical team and the Product Owners in an Agile development process.
* Making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum
* Coach the team
* Facilitating Sprint Ceremonies
* Helping the Product Owner get the backlog in good shape for the next Sprint
* Facilitate the removal of impediments
* Protects the team from over-committing
* Protects the team from complacency
* Leads the teams efforts towards continuous improvement
* Facilitate developer accountability for readiness of user stories
* Facilitate and run sprint ceremonies
* Maintain team focus throughout sprints on priorities and business value
* Manage all Scrum boards (physical or virtual)
* Manage sprint backlog items and tasks
* Remove obstacles for developers and testers
* Use key Scrum metrics (burndown, velocity) to help deliver committed work
* Empower the team to make system and process improvements captured in sprint retrospective meetings
* Build the team's Agile knowledge and skills
* Foster a culture of continuous delivery
* 2+ years working in an agile environment.
* Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
* Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
* Understanding of object orientation and software design patterns
* Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
* Experience with at least one web application server such as Tomcat, .NET or similar
* Experience in a developer contributor role
* Experienced leading team of application developers
* Understanding in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
* Understanding of multithreaded software design.
* Understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
* Experience with other Agile/Lean practices such as XP or Kanban
* Participation in Test Driven Development or Business Driven Development
* Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery