This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIALS :
* 7-10years of experience as a scrum master. Scrum master will be responsible for two teams consisting of local and remote people.
* Some travel to Rockville, MD may be required
* Experience standing up new teams is a plus
* Certified scrum master accreditation (CSM) from Scrum Alliance or equivalent
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
* Work collaboratively with Product Owners, cross-functional development teams, and Project Managers to support development and software delivery
* Assist the Product Owner in user story creation/prioritization and product Backlog grooming via emergent requirement elicitation while supporting overall organizational goals
* Track and report team metrics as requested
* Resolve or escalate blocking impediments as necessary
* Coordinate dependencies between teams with other Scrum Masters and Project Managers
* Work with Development managers to manage team capacity
* Ensure development team is working efficiently towards Sprint goals
* Coach the development team and stakeholders on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
* Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
* Ensure cross functional coordination (analysts, developers and testers) is occurring early and often.
* Adhere to and coach team on Lash-specific best practices
* Must be a Certified Scrum Master with 5+ years Scrum Master experience