Scrum Master Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Scrum Master will work on the technology transformation of clients operational processes. Will join a small Agile engineering team and participate in all aspects of the development process, from requirements gathering through quality assurance delivery. Will be tasked with removing any impediments hindering the development team from meeting their sprint goals. Working closely with the Product Owner the Scrum Master will assist the Scrum team in delivering prioritized backlog items each sprint. This role is best suited for a person who communicates well, is willing to have an attitude of service for the team while guiding them to the highest level of accomplishment utilizing the Agile/Scrum framework.
* 5years of project management experience managing SDLC software development projects.
* Agile experience, running Scrum meetings.
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is must.
* Cable/telecommunication/device experience a plus.
* Previous experience in a cross-functional matrix environment a plus.
* Working in Jira is a plus.
* Run daily/weekly project calls with developers and stakeholders. This includes:
* Scheduling meeting, making sure critical participants are present.
* Hosting the meeting.
* Taking meeting minutes and distributing to the team.
* Follow-up on actions.
* Maintaining project dashboards in Jira (project task and software defect management tool).
* Updating Confluence (Wiki or knowledgebase tool).