Search Engine Marketing / PPC Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
All Web Leads
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you an extremely analytical, detail-oriented individual with a passion for search engine marketing As a SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING / PPC MANAGER, you will plan for and manage significant portions of our online marketing program, and capitalize on paid search for one of the fastest growing lead generation companies in the United States. With aggressive goals for growth and a large portfolio of keywords and campaigns to manage, you'll have your work cut out for you. Luckily, with our sophisticated search management and reporting tools, you will have a serious edge over the competition. If you love technology, search marketing, data analysis, and want to work with a very profitable technology company, this is the job for you.
ALL WEB LEADS, INC. is one of the most successful web marketing and lead generation providers to the US insurance industry. We use internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for many of the largest insurance carriers (and their agents) in the world. We've been recognized by the Austin Business Journal as one of their "Fast 50" fastest growing private companies in Central Texas for the fifth consecutive year. Inc. magazine also ranked us on its 29th annual Inc. 500, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture.
* Building profitable web marketing programs
* Design and test ads for new and existing acquisition campaigns
* Monitor quality, click through rates and conversion rates across accounts
* Identify low performing ads and placements and make changes necessary to maximize profit and volume
* Monitor the profitability of advertising using proprietary and licensed management software
* Adjust spending as necessary to maximize profit and lead volume
* Monitor traffic quality from all sources
* Identify fraud, low performing sources, and domains
* Take necessary action to block poor quality traffic sources from all campaigns
* Prepare for any possible algorithm or policy changes
* Analyze trend data across all campaigns
* Provide regular reports to management about new competitors entering the landscape, changes in tactics employed by current competitors, and any possible changes in the search landscape that could affect account profitability
* Identify new tools and reports that need to be built to automate repetitive processes or gather more sophisticated analytics
* Bachelor's degreerequired
* 2 years experience in search engine marketing
* 2 years experience conducting high volume online media buys and managing large annual online marketing budgets
* 3 years experience in PPC
* Well-versed in online marketing best practices and measurement
* Proven experience profitably driving high-volume online customer acquisition
* Experience with professional analytics tools and analysis methods
* Comfortable negotiating with account managers to receive credits and discounts when needed
* Proficient in Excel, HTML, Photoshop and SQL preferred
* Ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while staying focused on the details
* Extremely meticulous
* Strong data analysis skills