Search Engine Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Drive the strategy and plan for optimizing, implementing, and analyzing paid search engine marketing activities. Your contributions in this role will be key to future growth and top-to-bottom coordination of our pay-per-click and re-marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate must possess a keen understanding of paid search, ideally in the B2B marketing space. You will have the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics. You must be fluent in Google AdWords and Bing Ads marketing platforms and be on the forefront of new search technologies.
* Drive and execute SEM strategy for paid search, display, and re-marketing in AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo, Facebook, and other platforms as assigned
* Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing/Yahoo) including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns
* Conduct keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and edit ad creative/copy, review and analyze website performance metrics, and optimize campaigns
* Monitor and report on competitor PPC activity; assess tactics and copy that works
* Report and conduct analysis using AdWords, Google Analytics, and Adobe Analytics for conversion tracking and the interplay of PPC/SEO and local search
* Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
* Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing team
* Stay current with new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research
* Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in paid search
* Proven experience driving SEM strategy and execution
* Experience with Google AdWords and Bing
* Strong business and creative writing skills; must be able to write well-written engaging and persuasive ad copy
* Demonstrated attention to detail
* Flexibility to quickly and seamlessly transition between projects
* Self-starter with excellent organizational skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
* Bachelor s in marketing, communications, or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.