Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Saint Petersburg, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription SUMMARY:
Works with the Director Marketing Optimization to develop and execute SEO strategy in cooperation with Marketing, Digital Media, and Technical teams. Contributes to an overall interactive experience by providing competitive analysis reporting, on page optimization, link acquisition, and general SEO improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops and performs scheduled on page site audits to ensure the proper functionality of all web-related sites as well as optimization for improved search rankings
* Utilizes analytic and diagnostic tools to identify and troubleshoot page errors, browser-related issues, missing or abandoned links
* Performs competitor analysis to gain SEO Strategy insight
* Performs research, analyzes data, and develops key insights and action plans based on previous SEO results to improve overall performance, drive consumer engagement, and sales conversions.
* Details optimization work, including content, and keyword research.
* Investigates and establishes inbound link partners.
* Completes extensive research of keywords and manages keyword reporting.
* Regularly reviews new advancements in SEO and develops implementation strategies based on the risk/reward of implementations.
* Attends search engine industry events and conferences, and brings learnings back to the team, franchises, and advertisers.
* The role may require as much as 10% travel.
* Performs related work and additional duties as needed or required.
Minimum 1 year SEO experience. Bachelor s Degree preferred.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Understands the primary factors that influence organic search rankings
* Experience, knowledge and a passion for the Internet, search, social media, and e-Commerce
* Experience with industry tools (Deep Crawl, Majestic, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Bright Edge, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog)
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively collaborate with all levels
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-FL-St. Petersburg-805 Executive Center Dr W
Job Level:Individual Contributor