Search Manager - SEM, PPC, Paid
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Search Manager participates in all aspects of executing high profile and complex clients' paid search media campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. The Paid Search Media Manager is often the lead day-to-day subject matter expert (SME) contact for her or his assigned clients, providing strategic recommendations, analysis, and reporting as well as responding to ad-hoc requests. THE FOCUS IS EXCLUSIVELY ON PAID SEARCH AND RELATED PPC CAMPAIGNS. The Paid Search Media Manager is also key resource for the Paid Search Media team and is expected to support the management team in training and supporting the more junior media analysts on the team.
As a media manager you will have the opportunity to grow your management and client facing skills.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* 4+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN DEDICATED PAID SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (IE: EXPERIENCE WITH BID MANAGEMENT AND ADJUSTMENT OF SEARCH MEDIA CAMPAIGNS ACROSS MULTIPLE ENGINES, DEFINING TERMS AND WRITING EFFECTIVE COPY, HIGHLY RELEVANT AND TARGETED TO CLIENTS\' PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES.)
* Experience managing large media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics
* Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
* Experience with 3rd party SEM campaign management platforms
* Experience with internal site visitor reporting/tracking programs or software.
* Strong Excel skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
* Demonstrated analytical skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Detail-oriented and organized.
* Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment.