Seasonal Associate Escrow Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 2/28/2017
Winter Garden, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONFirst American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. First American Title provides comprehensive title insurance coverage and professional services for purchases, construction, refinances, or equity loans. The company s thorough searches, title clearance, and insurance help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. First American was named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
Do you have a knack for helping others and strong attention to detail* First American is embarking on an exciting new Seasonal hiring journey! We are looking for individuals that share our passion to help others on a seasonal basis during July through December to accommodate our peak season.
Seasonal employees work up to 6 months out of a year in a rewarding and supportive environment and have 6 months off to recharge for the next season!
Whether you are semi-retired, a stay at home parent, have time off from your other job or would just enjoy having flexibility to enjoy life AND want a fulfilling career with a company that values YOU First American is the place for you! When you complete your first season, we will be anxious to see you again for the next! Don t miss out on being part of one of Fortune s 10 Best Workplaces in Insurance!!!
Seasonal Associate Escrow Assistants provide support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
Other duties include:
Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
* Performs secretarial and clerical duties to assist in the gathering of information and handling of funds for escrow closings
* Answers phones, greets customers, places calls and writes for various information needed for escrow closings
* Process opening orders, initial file set up, deposit and distribution of funds, written transmittals for funds and documents, handling reconveyances, preclosing maintenance and post-closing follow up on assigned files
* Strong customer service orientation
* Detail orientation
* Excellent verbal communication
* Problem solving skills
* Strong organizational skills
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Entry- level position that requires experience dealing with the general public or office environment for one year.