This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 3/7/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To ensure the function room is set according to guest expectation and Omni standards. This position will set up, breakdown, and clean all space associated with banquets and conventions.
* Set up, stock, and maintain meeting rooms
* Refresh meeting rooms during meals and coffee breaks
* Complete final breakdown of meeting room
* Clean and return equipment to proper location
* Must be able to follow instructions on the Banquet Event Order
* Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
* Must be able to multi task
* Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
* Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50lbs without assistance
* Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must have valid food handler certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: