This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Southern States Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTIONPURPOSE OF POSITION: Performs point of sale and salesroom duties.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Store salesperson responsible for customer service, including greeting, assisting, selling, and closing the sale.
2. Responsible for the operation of Point of Sale equipment.
3. Maintain check out area in clean, neat and orderly fashion.
4. Assist in physical inventories
5. Answer the phone to Corporate standards and expectations
6. Assists in merchandising the store and compliance to corporate merchandising standards
7. Adheres to SS Corporate policies and procedures
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
High School education or equivalent.
Previous sales experience helpful.
Requires physical strength and dexterity to walk, stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 50 pounds. Vision, hearing and speech essential. Hand coordination to use computer. Job requires contact with hazardous materials and work in adverse weather conditions.
Southern States Cooperative, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against individuals based on their race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws, or regulations.