Seasonal Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 2/24/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Smithfield Specialty Foods, a division of Smithfield Foods, currently has 15 temporary PT Seasonal Customer Service Representative positions available for the 2016 holiday season. The Seasonal Customer Service Representative provides exceptional customer service to customers with their holiday orders via e-mail, web order, phone or postal mail. Enters customer orders, processes web orders, cross and up sells add-on items.
Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
* Assist customer with an enthusiastic, friendly and professional manner.
* Develop and maintain knowledge of products and share this knowledge with customers.
* Strong attention to detail when entering customer's holiday gift orders; accuracy is critical.
* Communicate clearly and concisely with both external customers and coworkers.
Education / Certifications: High school diploma or equivalent.
Behavioral Competencies: Energetic and dependable, enthusiastic, friendly, professional, resourceful.
Technical Competencies: Ability to navigate the Internet and e-mail.
Skills: Basic typing, phone, computer navigation skills.
* Requires sitting, standing and walking; occasionally requires standing, reaching and bending.
* Position requires sitting for extended periods of time.
* Requires ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others in-person and on telephone.
* Manual dexterity needed for using computer keyboard and calculator.
* Must have adequate vision to operate computer and complete paperwork.
Professional office setting consisting of 35-seat call center work stations.