Seasonal Fuel Oil Truck Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Southern States Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTIONPURPOSE OF POSITION: Sells, delivers, and services petroleum accounts and equipment.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Delivers petroleum product to customers.
2. Solicits and sells petroleum and related products and services.
3. Makes installation for new account or addition to present equipment or setup and adjustment to equipment and/or systems.
4. Performs simple maintenance on trucks.
5. Repairs and paints tanks and equipment. Provides appropriate information on loaned equipment, transfers, etc.
6. Loads and unloads product.
7. Maintains daily truck reports.
8. Assists with inventory controls through adhering to established procedures and reports.
9. Assists with taking physical inventories.
10. Assists with maintaining a clean and well-presented plant.
11. Collects accounts and assists in credit control.
12. Adheres to Southern States Corporate Policies and Procedures.
13. Attends schools and meetings as required.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- CDL required - Class B with Tanker, Hazmat and Airbrakes.
- In states requiring examination, must successfully complete and pass all requirements before being assigned to this job.
- CETP required.
Requires physical strength and dexterity to walk, stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 100 pounds. Vision, hearing and speech essential. Hand coordination to use computer. May require a valid driver's license. Job requires contact with hazardous materials and drive/travel and work in adverse weather conditions.
Southern States Cooperative, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against individuals based on their race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws, or regulations.