Seasonal HR Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSEASONAL HR ASSISTANT
The Project HR Coordinator will serve as a resource in the HR department to assist in the administrative requirements of the day to day requests from Operations, Recruiting and HR. The goal of the Project HR Coordinator is to participate as part of a team, listen to and interpret instructions and to prioritize, organize, and ensure timely completion administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary Responsibilities are to be available to members of the Human Resources department
* Supports Recruiting and HR in daily functions including managing employee paperwork and files and details all information changes for current employees and candidates.
* Organizes records and ensures detailed completion of required Candidate paperwork.
* Maintains information logs to track and finalize outstanding items for employee files.
* Prepares presentation materials and new-hire folders for New-Hire Orientation.
* Upholds policy and regulatory compliance throughout the hiring process for all candidates.
* Finalizes check-in for new hires on day one, ensuring complete files and attendance.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
* Ability to show reasonable judgment, professionalism and teamwork.
* Excellent communication skills including Email, Phone, Text and Verbal communication.
* Strong analytical and PC skills including internet, MS Office Suite and MS Outlook.
* Energetic; able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment.
* Must be flexible to changing demands and adapts easily and successfully.
* Demonstrated ability to listen to and interpret instructions and work with limited supervision.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* College degree or degree in progress a plus.
* Minimum 6 months of relevant experience, proving success with tasks requiring attention to detail and organization.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Firstsource Transaction Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age (40 & over), race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class in accordance with applicable laws.
Firstsource is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please go through the URL