Seasonal Laboratory Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
ALS Tribology USA
Kansas City, KS
* Responsible for operation of oil analysis test equipment.
* Basic maintenance of equipment including calibration and standardization.
* Meet sample production requirements as determined by the laboratory manager.
* Handles used oils, diesel fuels, solvents, and acids.
* Follow SOP s.
* Exercise laboratory safety practices.
* Strong commitment to quality and integrity.
* Ensure the accuracy, precision, and integrity of the results generated by the laboratory through participation in proficiency testing programs, audits of test procedures, quality meetings and follow-up on questionable and out-of-control data.
* Conduct all testing procedures in compliance with the divisional QA/QC policies and procedures as documented in the division s Quality Assurance Manual (QAM) and associated Standard Quality Procedures (SQP)
* Conduct all testing procedures in conformance with the ISO/IEC 17025 Testing Laboratory Standard, as applicable.
* Conduct all safety and hazardous waste management activities in accordance with the ALS Tribology divisional Health, Safety, and Environmental (HS&E) compliance policies and procedures, to include, but not limited to, the division s Chemical Hygiene Plan (CHP), Hazardous Waste Management (HWM) Standard Safety Procedure (SSP), Contingency Plan,
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
* Basic Mathematical skills.
* Working knowledge of computer software.
* Diligent work ethic and the ability to work independently.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details.
* May occassionally move some barrels, so must have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
* High energy level, confidence and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to work overtime, evenings, and weekends.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click the following link to view the EEO is the Law poster: