Seasonal Office Assistant, Toulon, IL
* The Seasonal Office Assistant generating reports to be sent on to our internal team as well as clients.
This is a temporary full time position that offers daytime hours in a fast paced work environment. Work hours will be based upon workload and may vary week to week. This is an entry level position.
* Processing testing order for clients
* Generating sampling orders for field staff
* Compiling and processing of final reports to email/mail to clients.
* Ensure quality and confidentiality of client and company information
* Assist in other areas of the company as needed
* At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
* Must be a self starter with the ability to work independently and or in a team
* Must be proficient in MS Office
* Must be able detailed oriented.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.