Seasonal Peak Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
United Parcel Service, Inc
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
Provides in-bound and out-bound customer support in a contact center environment. Uses questioning skills to determine the nature of the call or inquiry. Uses judgment to follow set processes to recommend solutions and/or provide customized support when needed. Seasonal peak assignment only.
* Track customer package requests and assisting with delivery solutions, facilitating package investigations.
* Provide a personalized customer experience through easy, quick and enthusiastic interactions that allow our customer s to accomplish their goals.
* Provide rate quotes and scheduling package pick-ups.
* Resolve customer concerns while cultivating positive customer relationships.
Preferred Competencies & Skills
* Ability to thrive in a team environment.
* Strong customer service skills and listening skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication and problem solving.
* Manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision and a high attention to detail.
* Energetic and enthusiastic.
* Responsible and resilient.
* Adaptable to change.
* Customer Service or General Administrative Experience Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity