Seasonal Receiving, Toulon, IL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
SGS North America
JOB DESCRIPTION* The Seasonal Receiving Assistant assists with routine sample preparation and processing for analytical testing.
This is a temporary full time position that offers daytime hours in a fast paced work environment. Work hours will be based upon workload and may vary week to week. This is an entry level position.
* Prepare soil and plant samples for testing.
* Notify supervisor of irregularities in instruments or results.
* Keep laboratory area and work space clean and organized.
* Ensure quality and confidentiality of client and company information
* Assist in other areas of the company as needed.
* Promote responsibility, good work habits, and a positive work environment
* At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
* Must be well organized and able to work in a team and / or independently.
* Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods.
* Must be able to regularly lift 15-20 pounds.
* Must be physically able to do manual work of light to moderate intensity.
* Must be able to attend work regularly and dependably.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.