Seasonal Retail Helper
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Southern States Cooperative
Front Royal, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Fills patron orders and loads merchandise.
2. Prepares merchandise for sale, which includes stocking shelves, moving inventory.
3. Assists other assigned employees.
4. Learns to operate assigned equipment, which includes Point of Sale transactions.
5. Performs various duties in salesroom.
6. Keeps facility clean and neat and performs janitorial duties.
7. Assists in taking physical inventory.
8. Adheres to SS No Tolerance Policy on Safety and Environment.
9. Performs other jobs as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Southern States Cooperative, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against individuals based on their race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws, or regulations.
Requires physical strength and dexterity to walk, stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 50 pounds. Vision, hearing and speech essential. Hand coordination to use computer. Job requires contact with hazardous materials and drive/travel and work in adverse weather conditions.