This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
We re looking for a dynamic individual to deliver an outstanding dining experience as a Seasonal Runner in our Bistro. If you thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, can simultaneously multi-task, and remain positive and upbeat, we want to hear from you.
* Bus and set tables.
* Assist with table service, including delivering beverages and food.
* Stock work stations.
* Deliver excellent customer service; graciously handle customer issues and the timely execution of requests.
* Perform diverse physical tasks as assigned.
Experience, Education & Skills
* High school degree or equivalent preferred.
* ServSafe certification, preferred.
* 1 to 2 years of runner, busser, or server experience in a high volume, fine-casual dining or related restaurant, preferred.
* Experience working with children, preferred.
* Impeccable customer service skills.
* Physically demanding position; strength, mobility and dexterity needed. You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT, www.mattel.com/careers), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer