Seasonal Shipping Packer - Indianapolis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Airborne Global Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position: Seasonal Shipping Packer - Indianapolis
Base Pay: $20.27/Hr.
Employee Type: Part-Time
Leads Others: No
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
Position Close Date:
Location: Indianapolis, IN
What you will do:Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
Candidate will be dependable; meet assigned area productivity standards; gain thorough knowledge of assigned area and good overall knowledge of postal facility operations; sort and route freight accurately and quickly, including lifting boxes and bags into and out of containers and off and on moving belts.
What you need:
* High school diploma or GED
* Able to regularly and consistently lift up to 35 lbs.
* Push and pull containers weighting up to 1,200 lbs
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Must have attention to detail
* Able to work in adverse outdoor conditions
* Able to stoop, bend, twist, reach and stand in small spaces and read small print
* Availability to work weekdays and weekends; shifts vary
* Must be able to pass FBI background and drug screen
Some applicants may be asked to fill out a lengthy government application the same day as their interview and others may be re-scheduled to do their applications.
Please bring the following to your interview:
* The last 5 years 11/2010 to present of ALL your complete previous home addresses
* The last 5 years 11/2010 to present of your previous employers and their complete addresses
* A Picture ID (Drivers License OR State ID Card) and Social Security Card OR Birth Certificate
If you come unprepared without this information, or if you have not completed the on-line application, you will not be considered for hire.