Seasonal Stock Associate, UGG
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY City
Job Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
This is a seasonal/temporary assignment for the holiday season which will last approximately 4-6 months.
The Retail Stock Associate (Retail Support Associate) is responsible for processing new merchandise and recovering the shoe sales areaas well as maintaining high customer service and presentation standards. The associate is also responsible for fulfillment and performing other duties as necessary.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
* Recover shoe sales floor and scan inventory backinto stock
* Maintain integrity of shoe inventory by ensuringaccuracy of scanning and placement
* Receive and process new merchandise
* Assist in moving tables and fixtures on shoesales floor for new merchandise, season changes, clearance sets, and specialevents
* Set up shoe displays for new merchandise, seasonchanges, clearance sets, and special events
* Pull orders from stock and stage for sellingassociates
* Fulfill shoe orders
* Process damages, return to vendors, and shoe jobbers
* Replenish displays and other products as needed
* Assist in the markdown process
* Assist in seasonal inventory
* Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of shoesales area
* Attend to customer service needs in a friendlyand helpful manner when approached
* Maintain high customer readiness standards bydelivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
* Assist with special projects as assigned
* Perform other duties as needed
* Excellent verbal and written communicationskills
* Ability to deal with problem situations in aprofessional manner
* Problem solving abilities
* Highly motivated, a team player and motivatedself-starter
* Experience working effectively in complex globalorganizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often workingunder the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
* Effectively present information and respond toquestions from managers, sales reps, customers, and co-workers.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast pacedenvironment
Education & Experience
High School, , Required
Years of Experience, 01-03, Required