Seasonal Warehouse Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Southern States Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTION- Loads trucks and performs general labor
- Operates forklift and hand-truck
- Responsible for keeping warehouse neat and clean
- Unloads merchandise from inbound deliveries
- Checks incoming shipments, verifies with loading sheets.
- Assists in taking physical inventory
- Practices safety at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver's License - Satisfactory Driving Record
Requires physical strength and dexterity to walk, stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 50 pounds. Vision, hearing and speech essential. Hand coordination to use computer. Job requires contact with hazardous materials and drive/travel and work in adverse weather conditions.
Southern States Cooperative, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against individuals based on their race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws, or regulations.