Secured Equipment Finance Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 8/29/2017
Hunt Valley, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
SUMMARY: This position is responsible developing and maintaining client and secured equipment finance relationships and for originating and completing complex transactions without supervision in accordance with established production goals.
The Secured Equipment Finance Sales Executive is responsible for generating new business related to the activities of leasing and financing of equipment in an assigned geographic territory. The Secured Equipment Sales Executive will be responsible for managing the entire sales process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Interviews loan/lease prospects and applicants, and collects and analyzes financial and related data to determine the general creditworthiness of the prospect and the merits of the specific loan/lease request.
* Establishes, and negotiates where necessary, terms under which credit will be extended, including pricing, collateral and repayment method.
* Collects and analyzes information that reflects the current creditworthiness of customers and the current merits of existing loans/leases. May obtain information through direct inspection of the applicant s business and/or collateral, review of interim financial reports, personal interview, and other means.
* Advise customers and strategically presents solutions to meet business objectives and targets.
* Develops new business through direct prospecting effort, existing customers and third party referrals.
* Keeps abreast of local and national economic, financial, political and legislative events and climates which could have an impact on corporate and commercial lending activities.
* Participates in community affairs to increase the bank s visibility and to enhance new business opportunities.
* Maintains professional and community relations to increase the bank s visibility and new business opportunities, and to further personal development..
SYNDICATIONS - responsible for syndicating ARV leases and loans in accordance with applicable
BCL and BankUnited Policies:
* Provide ARV Syndication Screening, Structuring, and Pricing support to BFG Management.
* Interface with BFG funding partners and strategic investors to answer relevant credit, collateral, and transaction related questions associated with the placement of a transaction.
* Negotiate pricing and terms & conditions with various funding partners and strategic investors to facilitate the placement of transactions.
* Initiate various activities within the documentation process to ensure a seamless documentation experience for the customer and funding partners.
* Research, as required, available databases to identify new debt participants for the placement of transactions.
* Develop and maintain positive internal relationships with credit, operations, accounting, and executive management.
* Responsible for other syndication duties as required and assigned by the BFG Managing Director.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: A Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Finance and a minimum of 15 years experience in Equipment Finance or Financial Services industry, with both origination and syndication experience required. Must have a proven consultative sales experience.
Applicants to, and employees of most private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies, and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination on the following bases (please go through following link to read more about it):http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf