Securities, Equities Trading Platform Strats
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION- Degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of C++ and programming concepts
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Linux systems programming including memory management, concurrent programming infrastructure, and the
- Low latency or real time software development
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a teamEquities Trading Platform Strats team is responsible for developing the core infrastructure for algorithmic trading, smart order routing internalization, market data and exchange connectivity for listed options and equities. The team?s focus is on building the next generation industry leading low latency, high throughput, and resilient platform using cutting edge technologies. The team consists of individuals who have a passion for technology and are consistently driven by a desire to continuously strive for next level of performance.
- Design, build and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, high-capacity, yet nimble and adaptive platform for algorithms, smart order routing and internalization
- Prototype new technologies to see how they can make the existing systems better
- Work with compute and networking experts to explore best ways for applications to work with the infrastructure
- Data guided performance analysis and improvements- Lock-free, CAS, memory models etc
- Messaging infrastructure like Informatica(29 West), EMS, RV etc
- Application profiling using tools like perf, callgrind etc
- Experience with using open source products
- Project management and software development practices
- Scripting using Python or Perl
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.*****