Security Analyst I-189
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
SE Solutions Cybersecurity team is seeking multiple Security Analysts and Engineers to support Federal customers in Washington DC performing an array of cybersecurity services including Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support, security control assessment, security and cloud security engineering, security policy, and network security monitoring services.
For ISSOs, we are looking for individuals that will ensure security requirements for assigned major applications and general support systems are implemented. Your primary responsibilities relate to the development and application of cybersecurity policies and procedures with a focus on Federal security compliance. In addition, you will be asked to perform tasks related to the testing of various security controls using security management tools. This is a client facing role that requires a great deal of business acumen. You should have exposure to government contracting, ideally within federal civilian agencies such as the Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security. We operate in a hyper-growth, high tech industry, so the ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment is essential. This position is located at the Federal client site, and will require you to be present daily between core business hours.
* Complete and maintain security authorization (also referred to as Certification & Accreditation) documentation of assigned information systems in accordance with the published procedures;
* Ensure compliance with all legal requirements concerning the use of commercial proprietary software, e.g., respecting copyrights and obtaining site licenses;
* Maintain an inventory of hardware and software within the program/development offices or field site facility; Coordinate the development of a Contingency Plan and ensuring that the plan is tested and maintained;
* Perform risk analyses to determine cost-effective and essential safeguards;
* Prepare security plans for sensitive systems and networks;
* Attend security awareness and related training programs and distribute security awareness information to the user community as appropriate;
* Report IT security incidents (including computer viruses) in accordance with established procedures; and
* Provide input to appropriate IT security personnel for preparation of reports to executive leadership
* U.S. Citizenship is required by the contract.
* Bachelor s Degree in related IT field
* Three (3) years of IT and Information Assurance (IA) experience is required; one (1) of which must be FISMA-related.
* Broad knowledge of Federal Government Cyber Security Requirements.
* Specialized knowledge of financial audit standards, classified system IA requirements, Privacy Act requirements, or Critical Infrastructure Protection.
* Knowledge and experience with the implementation of the NIST Special Publication (SP) 800 family of publications, particularly those associated with risk management policy and procedures.
* Experience with evaluating system, network, or infrastructure security controls against requirements such as FISMA, FIPS, and NIST guidelines.
* Demonstrated ability to assess and weigh current and evolving security threats in an operational environment.
* Knowledge of DHS Information Security Policy Directives and Handbooks is preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge and experience with standard IA concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Required Possession of, or ability to obtain within 6 months, one of the following professional security certifications:
* Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)
* Certified Accreditation Professional (CAP)
* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
* Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
* Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
Active Top Secret Clearance preferred
About SE Solutions:
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation s security and defend our fellow citizens safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today s mission, and anticipate tomorrow s demands. For more information, visit Http://www.sesolutions.com.