Security Analyst (2012904)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be based in our Shrewsbury, NJ office, however candidates in the Ashburn, VA and Fulton, MD area will be considered.
* The candidate will support security assessments for commercial, DOD, and Federal customers using a variety of commercial and NIST-based security standards to include NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/2, and HIPAA.
* Efforts will include security engineering, security compliance evaluation against various standards, assessment and authorization (A&A) support, determining system risks and providing remediation guidance.
* Conduct vulnerability scanning with Tenable Nessus or other vulnerability scanners.
* Determine host compliance with various hardening guidance, such as the DISA STIGs or CIS benchmarks.
* Conduct application security evaluations using programs such as Webinspect and Burp Suite
* Use automated collection utilities that supplement and expedite this information-gathering process by performing system discovery, and hardware and software listings.
* Validate all applicable security controls; perform a vulnerability and risk assessment of identified vulnerabilities and identify countermeasure
* Conduct penetration testing for various customers, if qualified and credentialed.
* Candidate will have an understanding of system networking, a broad-based understanding of various operating systems and technologies
* Penetration testing experience is a plus.
* An active DoD Secret Clearance is required (or the ability to obtain). Preference will be given to those applicants with an active DoD Secret Clearance
* Bachelor s Degree in a technical field and 5-7 years of experience is required
* A CISSP, CISM, CISA, or CEH (or equivalents) is preferred, however, the candidate must have or immediately obtain a minimum of a security+ certification.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels are required
* A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills are required
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
* Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment
* Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Shrewsbury, New Jersey, United States