This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Santa Clara, CA
Infoblox is seeking a Security Architect to join our team at our Santa Clara HQ. As a subject matter expert, the security architect will be expected to provide technical leadership, design guidance across the engineering organization and define long-term roadmaps for our security products.
You will join a highly motivated team working in a fast-paced and geographically diverse environment to make an impact on the continuously evolving and competitive security landscape. You will be able to make a major impact on the architecture and development of current and future security offerings.
The successful candidate will be working closely with all engineering functions, product managers, support and sales to enhance our security offerings and help shape future products.
* Join an agile team to lead the development and to architect new security features
* Assist in developing our security strategy and in bringing new ideas to complement our existing features with new cloud initiatives
* Monitor current and future trends in infrastructure security technology and influence product and technology direction
* Identify core initiatives in information security and help define and vet product requirements
* Work with Engineers to design solutions to today s security exposures in the Enterprise and Service Provider space
* Work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams throughout the company as a subject matter expert in information security with solution and implementation focus
* Contribute to and support effort to build intellectual property via patents
* 10+ years of experience in software development with 5+ years working with security products & technologies
* Experience with different Infrastructure as a Service platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google)
* Strong technical foundation in information, systems and network security space; familiarity with current trends in security exploits in the Enterprise and Service Provider space
* Deep understanding of security threats, threat vector analysis and data modeling
* 10+ years of experience with Python and/or C/C++ programming languages
* Knowledge of networking is required
* Full software development life-cycle experience with proven track record of shipping products
* Results oriented and solid work ethic with excellent attention to detail
* Experience with container-based software using Docker and other container based tools
* Expertise in Analytics, data mining, machine learning, statistical models, data clustering and classification techniques
* Experience with DNS and DHCP
* Go experience is a big plus
* Bachelor s degree in CS, CE or EE is required
* Masters in CS, CE, or EE is preferred
It s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it s like to be a Bloxer click Here.
Besides working in a world class team in a rapidly growing company, there are many other perks. Onsite massages, culture clubs, onsite farmer s market, 24/7 access to the onsite gym, chef-on-site days, free dinners, free EV charging stations, onsite basketball court, SJ shark s tickets and many more perks!
Infoblox is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.