Security Assistant (Security Administrator III)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
SECURITY ASSISTANT (SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR III)
APS-ARTI LLC. (AAJV) is currently recruiting for a Security Assistant (Security Administrator III) in support of a contract with the Department of State at our Rosslyn, VA location. Position is full-time, non-exempt. Start date is immediate upon selection and clearance processing finalized.
The Security Assistant is responsible for entering or editing data pertaining to new background investigation cases. The incumbent assigns cases to the appropriate team members; maintains statistical records with regard to the status of individual cases; monitors the transmission of cases, ensuring that proper documents have been included; logs all pertinent information into a computer case tracking system and/or record management system; uses an automated data processing system and a variety of software packages and programs to accomplish a wide range of clerical, statistical and data entry/retrieval tasks in support of administrative work.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Reviews all security packages
* Contact the appropriate office and/or applicant to request missing documents
* Create case folders for all security packages
* Assigns the packages the proper codes in the data system
* Assign cases to case managers
* Type up Moderate Risk Public Trust security clearance sheets
* Close cases in Case Management System (CMS)
* Sorts all incoming mail to the proper case manager and team leader
* Mail security clearances to different bureaus
* Answer inquiries from case managers and team leaders
* May be asked to assist in making deliveries to HR/REE (in DC). Requires the ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
* High school diploma and three (3) years of related administrative experience. Experience includes office management, suspense tracking, review of executive level correspondence, database administration, financial and project status tracking and reporting, monthly reports, and maintaining operating procedures.
* Individual works under close and continuing supervision and follows detailed guidelines covering all aspects of the work in assignments designed to expand capabilities and knowledge.
* Must have strong computer skills to include database experience, and possess a proficiency in data entry. Training will be provided on specialized databases utilized.
* Must maintain absolute discretion in the handling of classified information, criminal investigative reports, personnel files and other sensitive matters.
Mandatory Requirement: Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements. Our preferred method for receiving your resume is to apply on-line. Apply On-line at: http://www.aajv.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. AAJV takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. AAJV is also a member of DHS E-Verify Program.