This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION* Maintains Lost & Found tracking system.
* Fills in security related job assignments.
* Capable of producing detailed, comprehensive documentation.
* Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
* Maintains company values and demands the highest standards of conduct from self and others.
* Remains composed and behaves professionally during emotionally charged or stressful situations.
* Has acceptable attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
* Helps manage risk, and uses contingency plans to face uncertainty and adapt to change.
* Sorts through conflicting perspectives without taking sides. Is aware of personal biases and doesn't allow them to affect decisions.
* Implement, and monitor programs that assure a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomics, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
* Must have open availability, including weekends and holidays.
* Experience managing extensive closed circuit television arrays; comfortable operating and monitoring activities on-premises using CCTV systems, access control systems, and alarm systems.
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
* Law Enforcement background is preferred.
* Lift up to 30 lbs.
* Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled