Security Dispatch Officer - Westlake Center Downtown Seattle $14.50/Hr.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
SECURITY DISPATCH OFFICER - WESTLAKE CENTER DOWNTOWN SEATTLE $14.50/HR.
Allied Universal, the largest retail security provider in the industry, is seeking a Security Dispatch and Security Officer to work at Westlake Center in Downtown Seattle. At Westlake Center, our vision is to be exceptional--to maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service and to create exceptional results. Allied Universal seeks passionate applicants who love working with people.
Online applications now being accepted. Resumes and Cover Letters can be addressed to the Director of Security at Westlake Center. Call 206-467-4508 to follow up on your application.
$14.50/Hr. New Dispatch Center in the heart of Downtown Seattle!
$14.00/Hr. Security Officer with promotional opportunities to Dispatch Center, Shift Lead, and Shift Supervisor.
**Must be willing to work different schedules, as well as be cross-trained on all shifts.
**Must meet minimum Company Driving and Bike Patrol Criteria.
Prior Security, Military, or Law Enforcement experience is preferred.
Responsibilities of the Security Dispatcher include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Receiving incoming calls via phone and/or radio dispatch from field personnel related to security
* Monitor alarms and notify responsible parties
* Generate report logs and other documentation as needed
* Log information received into client-provided system; this typically consists of data entry into a computer-based dispatch system, although may be manually written as well
* Relay information to field personnel on an as-needed basis
* Provide directions or relay geographic information to field personnel using cross streets, local landmarks and establishments for reference
Qualified applicants for the Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Must be able to be issued a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days