Security Escort - ReqCode 991828
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Franklin Lakes, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Security Escort Opportunity with a Leader in Home Healthcare!
Patient Care is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Security Escort, you will:
* Report to office on specified mornings at designated time and obtain assignment.
* Accompany field staff to patients' homes in areas designated as 'escort areas.'
* Remain in patients' homes, outdoors or in field staff car during visits, as instructed by field staff.
* Identify and communicate potential or actual safety risks in community, neighborhood or home.
* Assist field staff in carrying supplies, nursing bag as instructed.
* Report obstructions that may influence the home health plan of care.
* Maintain patient confidentiality of any information acquired during home visits.
* Adhere to Almost Family Escort Dress Code.
* Promptly and accurately channel all calls to appropriate party on a daily basis. Record and deliver messages as needed.
Must be regularly available and willing to work flexible shifts as determined by employer.
* Prior experience in a public or private security role or military preferred.
* Ability to recognize and identify potential and actual safety risks.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to comprehend and follow instructions.
* Must demonstrate and maintain professional behavior and image of authority at all times.
* Must be punctual and reliable.
* Proficiency in the use of office equipment.
Benefits: Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
Many of the above benefits are also available to part-time employees who work at least 24 hours per week. PRN employees may also qualify for some benefit options as well! If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team! img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50088686.jpg /