This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart-Time; Must be available to work weekends, evenings and nights
Brookdale North Chandler 2555 North Price Road Chandler , AZ 85224
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Maintain a secure environment for all residents and associates within building and community grounds
* Greet visitors while monitoring the inside and outside of building
* Lock hallway doors at designated time(s) and check the security of doors regularly throughout the night
* Handle resident questions or inquiries regarding security
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Two years of related experience
* Fire safety and basic CPR/first aid training a plus
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150175.aspx'