This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart-Time; Schedule is every Saturday and Sunday only from 8am to 4pm. Must be willing to holidays.
Brookdale Southside 9601 Southbrook Drive Jacksonville, FL 32256
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Maintain a secure environment for all residents and associates within building and community grounds
* Greet visitors while monitoring the inside and outside of building
* Lock hallway doors at designated time(s) and check the security of doors regularly throughout the night
* Handle resident questions or inquiries regarding security
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of related experience
* Fire safety and basic CPR/first aid training a plus
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150613.aspx'