This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Security ManagerJob ID:
Security Manager Location:
Greenbelt, MD Job Code:
CN20163008-13835 Harris Corporation is a leading technology innovator that creates mission-critical solutions that connect, inform and protect the world. The company's advanced technology provides information and insight to customers operating in demanding environments from ocean to orbit and everywhere in between. Harris has approximately $8 billion in annualized revenue and supports customers in 125 countries through four customer-focused business segments:
Communication Systems, Space and Intelligence Systems, Electronic Systems, and Critical Networks.* Job Description:
This position will manage a team of approximately 10 security professionals, across multiple sites. Duties include:* Oversee all aspects of multiple collateral and sensitive compartmented information (SCI) programs to include information assurance, personnel security, document control, physical security, and security education, awareness, and training, and be accountable to all Government customers.
* Acts as the primary advisor to multiple Program Managers at multiple sites
* Acts as the primary security liaison between IS Headquarters and subordinate sites.
* At least 25% travel per year to various sites to ensure compliance with Industrial Security policies
* Acts as a poised and polished leader in front of customers and company executives, yet willing to roll up the sleeves and get the job done when necessary. Qualifications:* BS/BA Degree required.
* TS - Security Clearance required.
* Must be experienced in writing DD254s at multiple levels, at both Prime and Sub.
* Must have at least 3 years of Security Management experience, 6 years of Industrial Security Experience, or 10+ years Industrial.
* Must have Security Experience directly with the customer and interacting with various levels of management within the government.
* Must have extensive experience with incident response and recovery plan
* Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work skillfully with a wide variety of personalities, while ensuring compliance with Government regulations
* Must be intimately familiar with ICDs/DCIDs, JFANs. Must have a deep understanding of the NISPOM including ISLs, Overprint and Supplement, & JPAS.
* Must have experience processing PIV badges
* Must be able to manage the construction of a SCIF and understand the accreditation process
* Must have Intel Community COMSEC Custodian/Manager experience
* FSO Qualified by DSS and must be able to maintain Superior level program
* Must have experience with IT Security policy and procedures and have a solid understanding of the A & A life cycle process
* Must be able to draft SOWs, RFPs, and security policies/procedures
* Experience managing remote employees
* CSSO Course by Intelligence Customer Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Security, --Program Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - MD - Greenbelt .