Security Officer $14/Hr. Mountain View Hospital with $350 Retention Bonus
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
SECURITY OFFICER $14/HR. MOUNTAIN VIEW HOSPITAL WITH $350 RETENTION BONUS
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WANTING TO BREAK INTO HOSPITAL and HEALTHCARE SECURITY !!
Hospitlal Security Officers Needed Now! $14.00/Hr. + $350 Hiring Bonus, $175 paid at 30 and $175 paid at 90 days.
$200.00 Referral Bonus!
Allied Universal is currently looking for mature, experienced Hospital Security Officers for graves shifts in Mountain View, CA.We offer for FT positions, anniversary bonus + on the spot recognition program + medical, dental, vision, flex spending, and 401K
** One Part-Time position available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM Monday through Friday.
-Next door to beautiful El Camino YMCA-special discounted rates available to all employees !
-Free Shuttle Services to Metro bus lines, VTA, Cal Train and BART !
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: APPLY ONLINE! Call (669) 272-0608 to follow up.
Or come to the San Jose Branch 777 N First Street Suite 150 San Jose, CA.
As a Hospital Security Officer, you will provide unarmed, uniformed security, including, but not limited to, the following:
* Foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
* Report suspicious activities and persons
* Write detailed narrative reports; maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
* Respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
* Access control through an admittance process
* Screen visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite or bar their admittance to the site or facility
* Check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, and unauthorized persons
* Working knowledge of computers
* Prior experience using security access control systems strongly beneficial.
* Prior experience with C - Cure 9000 preferred
* Strong public relations skills
* Detailed oriented
* Candidates must be neat in appearance and present a positive public image
* Previous experience providing private security in a healthcare setting is highly advantageous.
Qualified applicants for the Hospital Security Officer position will meet the following minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Must be at least age 18
* Must possess a valid Guard License, or have applied and subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of BSIS Guard License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions:
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may required computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days