Security Officer $500 Sign-On Bonus - Santa Clara Pharma Medical Device Facility
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
SECURITY OFFICER $500 SIGN-ON BONUS - SANTA CLARA PHARMA MEDICAL DEVICE FACILITY
Allied Universal is seeking Security Officers for a major pharmaceutical & medical device company in Santa Clara and Menlo Park CA.
If you have experience in security, and reside in the Menlo Park, Redwood City, or Santa Clara area, then apply today!
Swings & Graves positions available, apply today!
Apply online, or visit our San Jose office, located at 777 N First Street, Suite 150, Mon - Fri 8 am - 3 pm. We have computer kiosks set up for your convenience.
Email Tiffany.Chappell@aus.com. Call the office at 408-993-1965 to follow up.
Pay = $14.39/Hr. + $500 Sign-On Bonus (account-specific), $100 after 30 days, $200 after 60 days and $200 after 90 days at location.
Benefits, Growth Opportunities, and an excellent work environment.
Full-Time Swings and Graves now open 40+ Hours per Week
***No Guard Card* No problem. Paid Guard Card training for pre-qualified candidates***
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* The Security Officer is responsible for monitoring all security, communication and fire /life safety systems within the designated region via the Client Provided Monitoring Systems. Hi-Tech Security experience preferred, strong computer skills required.
* Access Control, badging, patrol duties.
* Camera monitoring.
* Internal and External Customer Relations.
Advanced computer skills and proficiency. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to multi-task, discerns patterns in details, think through problems for logical solutions, and remain calm and professional under stress.
Allied Universal recognizes and rewards our Security Officers' commitment to excellence. Our security officers enjoy advancement opportunities, great salary and benefits including 401(k), a variety of medical, dental and vision options, holiday pay, training and development, and on-the-spot recognition programs!
Requirements for this position include the following:
* High school diploma or equivalent required. * Be at least 18 years of age. * Applicants for driving positions must have Current State s driver s license and are required to meet the minimum Company driving standards in order to safely operate a Company vehicle * Must possess a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying. * As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test. * As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty. * Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills. * Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet) * Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift * Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties * Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds * Run as needed * Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks * Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination * Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones * Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat; * Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments * Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines * Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills * Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions * Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days